I had collected the parts over a period of time so i thought i would have a go at fitting original speck parts back into the engine bay.
I did not want to lose the benefit of the K&N filters so I modified the standard filters to maximise airflow whilst retaining the standard shape – see a previous post.
I have also described in a previous post how I had to ‘re shape the rocker cover as it had distorted due to previous over tightening. Interestingly after fitting it I didn’t really notice any major increase in tappet noise
Anyway job done …… maybe one day if I get bored again I will put out back to the way it was!