This is the way i did the hood – quotes long winded process but minimises the risk of any damage or creasing of the window plastic.
- Disconnect the hood frame and open up slightly whilst releasing the pop studs and rear hood bar etc.
- Fully fold back hood frame at same time pulling the hood over the boot.
- Lay the hood flat and fold the rear window up.
- Then fold side windows over the rear window – don’t fold the window plastic.
- Roll up the hood and lay over the frame – use straps to hold in place.
- Fix the tonneau bar and tonneau
Think this is the official way of doing it – if not hope someone will put me right.